This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
This post contains affiliate links you can use to purchase the book. If you buy the book using that link, I will receive a small commission from the sale.Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Series: Shatter Me #2
Published by HarperCollins Publishers on February 5, 2013
Buy on Amazon
(Last Updated On: January 16, 2022)
The thrilling second installment in New York Times bestselling author Tahereh Mafi’s Shatter Me series.
It should have taken Juliette a single touch to kill Warner. But his mysterious immunity to her deadly power has left her shaken, wondering why her ultimate defense mechanism failed against the person she most needs protection from.
She and Adam were able to escape Warner’s clutches and join up with a group of rebels, many of whom have powers of their own. Juliette will finally be able to actively fight against The Reestablishment and try to fix her broken world. And perhaps these new allies can help her shed light on the secret behind Adam’s—and Warner’s—immunity to her killer skin.
Juliette’s world is packed with high-stakes action and tantalizing romance, perfect for fans of the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard and the Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken.
Ransom Riggs, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, raved: "A thrilling, high-stakes saga of self-discovery and forbidden love, the Shatter Me series is a must-read for fans of dystopian young-adult literature—or any literature!"
what i liked about Unravel Me
- Warner!! He’s being held hostage, and he will only talk to Juliette. We also finally found out that it’s his dad who’s the villain, not him. That only made me like him more! Plus, we finally got to see how he feels about Juliette!!
- Kenji! I love his scenes so much. He’s sort of a character of relief throughout this series.
- Juliette. She’s really starting to develop as a character, and I am just liking her as a protagonist more and more.
what i disliked about Unravel Me
- The pacing was slow for a while. I feel like nothing really happened until halfway through, but it’s definitely worth it to push through!
- Adam. I just still don’t like him. I really hope it doesn’t work out between him and Juliette.