This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
This post contains affiliate links you can use to purchase the book. If you buy the book using that link, I will receive a small commission from the sale.The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin
Series: The Shaw Confessions #1
Published by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers on November 7, 2017
Buy on Amazon
(Last Updated On: January 16, 2022)
In the first book of the Shaw Confessions, the companion series to the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer novels, old skeletons are laid bare and new promises prove deadly. This is what happens after happily ever after.
Everyone thinks seventeen-year-old Noah Shaw has the world on a string.
Mara Dyer is the only one he trusts with his secrets and his future.
And both are scared that uncovering the truth about themselves will force them apart.
I was so pumped to finally read The Becoming of Noah Shaw! I have to say, it did not disappoint.
-what i liked-
- We get to read through Noah’s point of view! This made me so excited. He was my favorite character in the Mara Dyer trilogy, so I loved being inside his head. If anything, it made me like him even more.
- It was hard to put down. I honestly just had to keep reading because I loved reading about the characters again.
- MARA. God, did I miss her. She’s one of my favorite YA characters for a reason. She’s a total badass.
- The romance. It never gets old between Mara and Noah. I love them to bits.
-what i disliked-
- I felt like The Becoming of Noah Shaw was very character-driven. Not much was going on with the plot whatsoever, which was kind of annoying, however it still made for a great read.