This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
This post contains affiliate links you can use to purchase the book. If you buy the book using that link, I will receive a small commission from the sale.Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi
Series: Shatter Me #4
Published by HarperCollins Publishers on March 6, 2018
Buy on Amazon, Buy on The Book Depository, Buy on BOOKSAMILLION, Buy on Barnes & Noble
(Last Updated On: November 24, 2021)
Juliette Ferrars thought she'd won. She took over Sector 45, was named the new Supreme Commander, and now has Warner by her side. But she's still the girl with the ability to kill with a single touch—and now she's got the whole world in the palm of her hand. When tragedy hits, who will she become? Will she be able to control the power she wields and use it for good?
-what i liked-
- More of the Shatter Me series! I was so beyond overjoyed after hearing that Tahereh Mafi was going to be continuing this series with Restore Me. After finally binge-reading the entire series last year, it quickly sky-rocketed onto my all-time favorites list. Needless to say, I couldn’t contain my happiness when I finally got this book in my hands, because boy did book three leave on a cliff hanger.
- Juliette and Warner. God, I love them together. I can’t get enough of the two of them. Warner is my favorite character, and we only get more of him now!
- Learning more about the Establishment. There’s a lot more to it and I can tell it’s only going to grow in the next two books.
- We finally get to see what happened right after Ignite Me. In fact, this takes place slightly over two weeks after that ending, so all the events are still very fresh in the minds of the characters.
- Warner’s POV. I just really like Warner, okay!?
-what i disliked-
- Honestly, the only thing I hate is the waiting time for book 5.
If you haven’t started this series yet, then get on it!! Restore Me did not let me down one bit. What are you doing with your life??