on September 9, 2017 Pages:
256 Format: Paperback Goodreads
From Teen Choice Award-nominated comedian and vlogger Gabbie Hanna, known on YouTube as The Gabbie Show, an astounding debut poetry collection that captures the essence of what it means to come of age in today’s world.
Full of confessional, whimsical, and darkly humorous observations about life, love, and the early years of adulthood, this collection of over 150 poems, each illustrated by Gabbie herself, will introduce you to the unique point of view of one of the internet’s most remarkable voices.
-what i liked-
- It’s poetry! I’m a huge poetry fan lately, and this poetry was even accompanied by awesome illustrations from Gabbie Hanna herself.
- It’s written by TheGabbieShow from YouTube. I love watching her videos. She’s extremely funny, relatable, and down-to-earth. It was fun getting to see inside her mind, and to be honest, she writes some pretty great poems.
- There are lots of relatable pieces. I found myself being able to relate to more of the poems than I thought I would.
- It’s an easy, quick read. Because it’s poetry, it can be read through pretty fast. I definitely know it’s one that I’m going to pick up again eventually.
-what i disliked-
- I wish there was more! I hope that she writes more in the future.