August 18, 2015

Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors!

1. Lauren says:

We only share J.K. Rowling but I have very few auto-buys. I totally forgot about Suzanne Collins! I just bought my first Sarah J. Maas book too so she may end up on the list very soon.

My TTT

2. I sadly couldn't even include Rowling on my list as I haven't read her mystery series. I'm more the paranormal reader and kind of need that element in my reads for them to be enjoyable. Sigh…

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower 🙂

3. Lauren Oliver also made my list. Love her writing style. A couple others on the list are on my TBR so I hope I enjoy the mas much as you!!

4. Awesome list! I feel like Sarah J. Maas should have been added to my list. Her books have recently got me out of my reading slump. I really enjoy Lauren Oliver as well.

5. Awesome list! I feel like Sarah J. Maas should have been added to my list. Her books have recently got me out of my reading slump. I really enjoy Lauren Oliver as well.

6. Awesome list! I feel like Sarah J. Maas should have been added to my list. Her books have recently got me out of my reading slump. I really enjoy Lauren Oliver as well.

7. Awesome list! I feel like Sarah J. Maas should have been added to my list. Her books have recently got me out of my reading slump. I really enjoy Lauren Oliver as well.

8. Awesome list! I feel like Sarah J. Maas should have been added to my list. Her books have recently got me out of my reading slump. I really enjoy Lauren Oliver as well.

9. Awesome list! I feel like Sarah J. Maas should have been added to my list. Her books have recently got me out of my reading slump. I really enjoy Lauren Oliver as well.

10. Christina T says:

I have Sarah J. Maas on my list too. I had a hard time coming up with authors since I don't read MG and many times I don't read an author's entire anthology. It made it really tough for this post! Great list tho 🙂

Here's my TTT

11. Ahh Ernest Cline is a really great one that I didn't think of!!! Sarah J Maas is on my list too, I absolutely adore her. I've never read anything by Ellen Hopkins, maybe now is the time to start? Great post, Krystianna!
    Here's my ttt

12. YES! I totally forgot about Ellen Hopkins and it's a shame because I love her books so much. Sarah J. Mass has been a popular pick today, but I still haven't read anything by her yet! I'm hoping to get started on a Court of Thorns and Roses soon 😀

My Top Ten Tuesday

13. Tracy says:

You have a lot of great authors on your list today!! We have Sarah J. Maas in common this week! 😀 Have you read the Gregor the Overlander series by Collins? I have it on my shelf but haven't gotten to it yet. Great list 😀

Here are my Top Ten!

14. Jacque Smith says:

Great list!! I'm currently reading the final Harry Potter book. I can't believe I waited so long to get to read it. Lauren Oliver is another author I considered adding, but I ran out of spots. Sarah Maas is an author I still need to get to. I picked up a copy of Throne of Glass and plan on starting the series soon. I forgot all about Suzanne Collins. Great choice!

Here is my TTT: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/08/top-ten-tuesday-my-auto-buy-authors.html

15. Oh, Suzanne Collins! I realize I don't even know if she has other books than Hunger Games! But I would read them if she did.

16. Bogdana says:

Awesome list! We have a few authors in common and quite a few i would have loved to include on my list. It was hard narrowing it down to just 10.

17. Great list! I love Beth Revis! I really would love for her to write another series. I loved Across The Universe so much! 🙂 I need to check out some Ernest Cline. I have heard so many great things about him and his books.

18. DawnieK90 says:

Rowling! For some reason i get to exiting to see her on lists -no matter the list- i have no idea why.
    I recently bought Ready player one but haven't gotten around to it yet, but i can't wait since everyone seems to love it.
    Fantastic list 🙂