March 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (50)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.
Netgalley:
Edelweiss:

Purchased:
24722065

What books did you get this week?

1. I like the covers for a lot of these books. They look interesting. Hope that they are all good.

Grace @ Books of Love

2. Benish Khan says:

Ohh.. The covers for these books are really amazing. Benish| Feminist Reflections

3. Nice selection! I'm really looking forward to reading Mechanica. I've been meaning to read Love is the Drug for a while, I still really want to . Enjoy your new books!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My StS

4. Cynthia says:

Awesome haul! I just got approved for the ARC of Charlie, Presumed Dead too. I am excited to read that one.

5. This is a good haul! I hadn't heard of any of them except for Charlie, Presumed Dead. The rest has interesting covers. I'm more intrigued by Love Is The Drug. Enjoy your books!
    Check out my STS
    Genesis @ GenGen's Book Blog

6. Ohgosh, Mechanica though! Been wanting to get my hands on that book.

Great haul you got there. Happy reading! 🙂

Blessie @ Mischievous Reads

7. I haven't read any of your books this week but there are a few nice covers amongst them! Happy reading!

8. Fantastic books! I have had my eye on Uncertain Choice. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on that one. Enjoy your books!

9. Fantastic books! I have had my eye on Uncertain Choice. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on that one. Enjoy your books!

10. Fantastic books! I have had my eye on Uncertain Choice. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on that one. Enjoy your books!

11. Fantastic books! I have had my eye on Uncertain Choice. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on that one. Enjoy your books!

12. Fantastic books! I have had my eye on Uncertain Choice. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on that one. Enjoy your books!

13. Fantastic books! I have had my eye on Uncertain Choice. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on that one. Enjoy your books!

14. OOOoh nice! Loving the covers on these books! So gorgeous! Happy Reading!!

My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower 🙂

15. czai says:

I'm really looking forward to reading HIT! I'll be looking forward for your review then! Happy reading! 🙂

czai @ the Blacksheep Project

16. Lovin Libros says:

I also got Charlie, Presumed Dead this week. I love the cover and am really intrigued by the blurb. I am really interested in An Uncertain Choice. I may have to look that one up on GR. I hope you enjoy these!

17. Jacque Smith says:

Nice Haul!! These are all new to me, but a few look interesting. I will have to check them out on Goodreads. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

Here is my STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/02/stacking-shelves-inventors-secret-by.html

18. Anonymous says:

Looks like an interesting haul! I'll have to look some of these up. Hope you enjoy them!

19. I also got Charlie, Presumed Dead this week! It sounds extremely interesting! 😀

Enjoy your new books! 🙂

Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post!

20. Dreams says:

The only one of those that I have read was An Uncertain Choice which I thought was pretty cute. Hope you enjoy all your new books.

Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

21. I love Ally Carter's books, so I'm really excited for All Fall Down! Angefall is a great read, too. I hope you enjoy all of your books 🙂

22. Lekeisha says:

Ooh, you're gonna love Angelfall and World After. I can't wait until May for End of Days! Great haul this week!

23. Milka says:

I have not heard about Hit before, but the cover got me really intrigued, which means I need to check it from Goodreads ASAP 🙂

24. Shannon Miz says:

Oooh, I have Hit, and I cannot WAIT to start it! And Charlie, Presumed Dead looks really good too. And Angelfall and World After are AMAZING, so I hope you enjoy them 🙂 Have a great week!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

25. Look at those babies! OH, aren't they adorable? *pets the pretty book covers* Happy Reading!

26. Nooooo I've been trying to stay off Edelweiss because of my massive review pile but I really want to read Charlie, Presumed Dead! Hope you enjoy Angelfall and World After, they are freaking amazing.

27. Jillyn says:

Mechanica looks so good, I'm jealous. I have Angelfall but haven't read it yet. Enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by Bitches n Prose 🙂

28. Sanna says:

Ooh so pretty! I've had my eye on An Uncertain Choice for a while and think it looks really good so i hope you enjoy it! I'm still not really sure how to work Edelweiss, however some of those books really capture my interest so i may have to go and try and work it out. Also i really hope you enjoy Angelfall and World After, though i'd say if possible wait until we're a bit closer to May so you don't have to wait as long for the 3rd book! Great haul and hope you've had a good week!

29. ChrissiReads says:

What a great selection of books. I hope that you enjoy them all. 🙂 Thanks for stopping by my blog!

30. Kathy Martin says:

Great looking assortment of books. I just asked for Mechanica. I hope they approve me. Happy reading!

31. Deliver Me sounds like it will be a good one. Have a great week!

32. Awesome haul! Enjoy them all. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great week!

33. I'm really excited for Charlie, Presumed Dead. It looks so good, and I like the cover even though "smashed" items on covers has been pretty popular lately. I hope you love them all!

34. Lexxie Lin says:

Excellent haul this week, Krystianna! I have already read (and loved!!) Angelfall, but I still need to get to End of Days. I hope you'll enjoy all of your new books 🙂 Have a fantastic week and happy reading!
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

35. What haul and I hope you enjoy them. I have an event that needs sign ups for called Reading for Autism: Check out the link, http://nrcbooks.blogspot.mx/2015/02/reading-4-autism-sign-up.html and spread the word to your family and friends. I hope you enjoy Book Challenges and supporting a cause.

36. Me and you both with the Angelfall series! An Uncertain Choice is lovely – sounds good! I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Krystianna!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week 🙂

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

37. Rachel Hoyt says:

Somehow I missed Mechanica on Edelweiss. Requesting it NOW. And I adore the cover for Charlie, Presumed Dead. 😉

I hope you love all of these! 😀
    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

38. Angelfall and World After are awesome! I can't wait for the final book!!!! Happy reading =)

39. Elena Love says:

You got so many amazing books!I really want to get my hands on Mechanica.What If By Rebecca Donovan has been on my wishlist for a while as well!Hope you enjoy all your new books!Have a great week and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

40. Tammy Sparks says:

I've had my eye on HIT, I didn't realize it was up on Edelweiss. I'll have to check it out. Hope you enjoy all your books!