I’ve seen a lot of resolution posts around, so I decided that I would do one of my own as I only started blogging half a year ago. I have quite a few goals this year, so I shall get on it!
- Either continue or finish series. I’m really bad at this, because I always see a new series and I’m just like, “I would totally love that!” and then I forget about everything else. So hopefully, I’ll finish at least 5-10 series this year. I guess that’s a pretty tough goal, but a little tough love never hurt anybody, right?
- Reach twice as many followers as I have now by the end of the year. (600!) Somehow, I managed to reach 293 followers in 6 months, so I will *hopefully* be able to manage this one. I love meeting others who love the same kind of books that I love, so hopefully my new followers will be all interested in the same things as I am. 🙂
- Finish at least 108 books, if not more. I read 108 books last year, and I’m pretty sure that if I really try, I’ll be able to reach more this year. I’ve already read 3 in 6 days, and I’m halfway through my fourth.
- Read more books that are movies or soon-to-be movies. I love book-to-movie adaptations, so maybe I’ll do some book to movie reviews.
- Finish at least 3/4 of the books on my shelf that I haven’t read. This one will probably not happen, but a girl can dream, ya know? I don’t even know how many books I have on my shelf.
- Read at least 15 contemporaries. I really need to broaden my horizons, so I’ll hopefully be able to do this.
- Read more John Green! I’ve heard excellent things about his books, and I’ve only read The Fault in Our Stars.
- Read more Jennifer L. Armentrout! I’ve only read Obsidian, but I’ve heard great things about all of her books.
- Read all of the released books by Cassandra Clare. I feel like I’m the only person who hasn’t yet. I’ve only read City of Bones and City of Ashes.
- Review at least 75 dystopian books. This will probably not happen either, but again, I can dream. I don’t even know how many dystopians I have, but I don know that the majority of my shelves are dystopians. I have to live up to the name of my blog!
What are some of your goals for 2013?